1. Select an inconspicuous corner near the top of the wall and utilize the suggestion of the utility knife to pick up the wallpaper.
2. Try to be near to the wall structure, pinch the part of the wallpaper, and try to take it off from the wall. Strip the wallpaper in your direction, which makes it easier to remove the wallpaper. Whether it’s a peelable wallpaper, the wallpaper will detach from the wall so long as you are strenuous and moderate.
Cut and infiltrate
1. Cut the old wallpaper horizontally with a computer program knife, razor blade or wallpaper scraper. Each slit is certainly around 20 or 25 cm apart.
2. Apply water or wallpaper PVC Wallcovering remover and wait around a few minutes for the wallpaper to totally saturate.
3. Repeat the same process on the next wallpaper strip, then return to the first strip and re-wet it throughout with the formulation.
4. Begin stripping the wallpaper with a multi-purpose edging knife with a 8.9 cm wide, movable blade. Starting from a cut horizontal wallet, the blade is usually positioned under its upper advantage and the blade is at an angle of 30 degrees to the horizontal, and the sliding blade scrapes the wetted wallpaper. A wallpaper that is the same width as the squeegee will fall off the blade and roll onto the squeegee as the blade pushes down.
5. Continue steadily to push down until the wallpaper can no longer be peeled off. If the scraped wallpaper tape breaks, re-infiltrate this area and start to scrape another tape.
It is not easy to peel off old wallpaper. You can rent a steam engine, nevertheless, you still need to make use of a wide-blade putty knife to scrape the majority of the wallpaper.
1. After the water is scorching, press the steam plate on the wall structure before wallpaper on the edge of the steam plate becomes dark because of moisture. Start with a strip of paper and steadily peel from the lime the wallpaper from top to bottom.
2. After steaming fifty percent of the paper strip, make use of a nail or a utility knife to draw up the corner of the top of the wallpaper and tear off the wallpaper. If the wallpaper cannot be removed, it could be scraped off with a wall scraper. You might want to steam the same region twice or three times to loosen the adhesive for the longer weeks of the wallpaper.
For waterproof coatings, cleaning the wall paper glue with alcohol does not cause much harm to the wall. Rather, the volatilization of alcohol can minimize the harm to the wall. But one thing to notice is that the concentration of alcohol should not be too high. Normally, the volatility is too large, and it is easy to make the white wall turn yellow or dark. This is an extremely bad phenomenon.
This method uses physical friction. But because salt is definitely a white crystal, you don’t have to worry about the unusual color that the friction brings to the wall. Along the way of rubbing, you can use white gauze or fabric that can hold salt, pack a small packet of salt, lightly rub, gradually you will see that the glue left on the wall paper is slowly disappearing, and then stuck in On the top of the fabric, you merely need to rub and stop to remove the glue from the gauze. The next thing is never to be said.